Have you ever considered moving to another country, perhaps one of the Scandinavian nations, to live and work? Would you be interested in gaining work experience in a Nordic nation? Or would you rather try living in Sweden, if only temporarily, out of curiosity for the country and its way of life? You will consequently have the opportunity to obtain employment in Sweden since the Swedish Public Employment Office is seeking a variety of professional figures in a variety of fields.
You will be able to progress professionally, take in the gorgeous natural scenery, and balance work and family obligations in Sweden. Not to mention the favorable pay and working conditions that are governed by collective bargaining agreements.
In order to apply and have the possibility of finding a job in Sweden you must:
- know English (at least at a communicative level)
- have previous experience in your job
Job offers in Sweden: the most in demnad professions
· Waiters, bartenders, chefs (for the winter season in northern Sweden)
· ICT software specialist
· Manufacturing industry: gas welders and cutters, mechanics, CNC operators, maintenance technicians, industrial painters, process operators.
· Maintenance mechanics, Industrial mechanics, Distribution electricians, Electronic technicians.
· Heavy vehicle drivers or heavy vehicle mechanics
· Artisans; Bakers, Pastry Chefs, Interior Carpenters, Cabinet Makers, Bodybuilders.
· Agriculture and Horticulture; Agricultural machinery operators, Forestry machinery operators. Agricultural and livestock workers
Job offers in Sweden: how to apply
If you belong to one of the above professions and want to have this type of experience in Sweden, you can send your application through their official website. Until 01/31/2024.
Job offer for forestry workers season 2024
This employment offer might be ideal for you if you want to work outside in the great outdoors as opposed to working in an office.
For the 2024 season, Håxås Skogstjänst AB is hiring, and it’s searching for driven individuals who want to work in one of the most demanding but fulfilling positions Sweden has to offer.
The job offer includes:
The possibility to work fully outdoors in a natural setting.
The potential to work full-time from May to September on a piecework basis with a minimum wage guarantee as a base, which means that individuals with the correct perseverance and mindset could make significant profits.
The existence of a dedicated management group that genuinely values its staff members and makes an effort to assist and encourage them in every manner.
the potential to work for a multinational corporation with employees from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.
Teams of four to five workers, one of whom serves as the team leader, complete the work in groups.
The possibility to stay in Swedish homes, all with unique bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, and internet connections. The company works throughout the country of Sweden, from Lycksele in the north to Gävle in the center. Consequently, even though employee housing is always guaranteed, it will be essential to schedule one or more trips during the season.
Continuous assistance for people wishing to work and make a career in this industry.
- Outstanding drive and tenacity to complete the task
- Have both outstanding mental and physical health
- Be gregarious individuals who enjoy working in teams but are also capable of working alone when needed
- Be prepared to labor in any weather conditions in a natural setting
Although it is undoubtedly advantageous, forestry training or specialized experience in the field is not required. Having an automobile license and being fluent in English are major advantages.
The Swedish Public Employment Office’s official website has all the information and application instructions for anyone who is interested in the job offer.
Anyone who wants to know more about life and work in Sweden can take a look at this page.