Here arevsome Spanish multiservice companies that employ almost 200,000 people in many fields, and you will surely find a job offer in a field that interests you.
We’ll start with the Globalia Group, a leading company in the tourism sector throughout Spain, managing airlines such as Air Europa, hotels such as Be Live and travel agencies such as Halcón Viajes, etc. The company has about 14,000 employees.
The various brands of the group are:
- Air Europa, the airline that offers scheduled flights and is used by many tour operators to organize charter flights. Its central hub is located in Madrid-Barajas, with bases at the airports of Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Gran Canaria, Tenerife-Sur and Malaga, Bilbao and La Coruña.
- Be Live, the hotel chain with 31 4 and 5 star hotels in privileged locations in Spain (Peninsula, Balearic and Canary Islands) and other countries
- Halcon, the online travel agency where you can book trips all over the world and which has offices in the main Spanish cities
- Travelplan, tour operator
- Welcome, reception service
- Grounforce, assistance services in the airports
- Other brands
Considering the size of the group and the variety of services offered, there are also many job openings:
- hotel industry: cooks, waiters, entertainers, drivers, cleaners, receptionists, etc.
- travel sector: managers, travel agents, commercial staff, IT, call centers, administrative staff, etc.
- aviation sector: engineers, warehouse staff, ground staff, flight staff, airport staff, etc.
You can see all the vacancies at Globalia on the website. If there are no jobs available for your professional profile at the moment, you can send your CV for future selections.
The second group is the Eulen Group, founded in Bilbao in the Basque Country. It is a Spanish multiservice company with nearly 90,000 employees that operates nationally and internationally. The Group is strongly involved in the social field through the development of socially responsible policies: work integration of disadvantaged groups, dissemination of culture and art, and environmental protection.
Eulen operates in the following areas:
- consulting services, back office, call center, etc.
- installation and maintenance of elevators, telecommunication equipment, power supply systems
- maintenance services for homes, offices and industry
- cleaning services
- security services
- logistics services
- social and Health Services
- environmental services
- other services
The areas of activity in which the company operates are diverse, and so are the skilled workers needed: from cleaners to receptionists, from forklift drivers to chemists, from waiters to call center staff, from cooks to microbiologists. so i suggest you check out the eulrn group job openings on its website and possibly send your CV.
The third group is ISS Group (International Service System), a Danish group. The services offered include:
- cleaning services
- support services
- real estate services
- catering services
- security services
- facility management services
The company employs nearly 500,000 people in 75 countries around the world. In Spain, it employs about 30,000 people.
As in the previous case, the required occupations are extremely diverse, from cleaners to receptionists, from electricians to refrigerators, from waiters to call centers, from cooks to drivers, from administrators to technicians, and more. We recommend you to take a look at the vacancies offered by ISS Group on its website
The fourth company is called Clece and it is a group that provides services to businesses and institutions. Today, almost 74,000 people belong to this company.
Its services are divided into:
- personal, social, educational, medical and restorative
- services for public and private buildings, maintenance, horticulture, logistics, security, cleaning and other environmental services
- airport services, urban environment, waste management, etc.
The vacancies cover a very wide range: cleaners, domestic helpers, cooks, nurses, drivers, psychologists, teachers, security guards and others.
If you are interested in working at Clece, you can check the current vacancies or alternatively send your application to CV
As for the health sector, I would like to point out:
Quirónsalud is the largest Spanish healthcare company, with 46 hospitals and 82 clinics and residential homes throughout Spain. It employs more than 26,000 people.
Job opportunities include medical and non-medical professionals, doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, laboratory technicians, pharmacists, laborers, administrative staff, etc. If you are interested in working at Quirónsalud, you can see all the current vacancies on the company’s website