Construction jobs in Switzerland

Construction jobs in Switzerland

There are thousands of foreigners who have moved permanently to Switzerland to work in construction, and there are also many who live in Italy or France and cross the border every day to work in Switzerland. Construction jobs in Switzerland are always in demand. The construction sector in Switzerland was always on a growth path…

Details
How to work in Switzerland as a nurse

How to work in Switzerland as a nurse

Due to the shortage of healthcare workers, there is a strong demand for nurses in Switzerland. However, in order to work as a nurse in Switzerland, the applicant must be proficient in at least one national language such as German, Italian or French. In addition, a foreign nurse who wishes to apply to a Swiss…

Details
Hospitality jobs in Switzerland

Hospitality jobs in Switzerland

Many jobs in the hospitality industry are in demand in Switzerland. The tourism sector is an important source of employment in Switzerland. With over 11 million visitors per year, tourism plays an important role in the Swiss economy and provides many employment opportunities. It is estimated that about one in ten employees work (directly or…

Details
How to work in Switzerland

How to work in Switzerland

There are many foreigners who work in Switzerland, and many others would like to do so. Switzerland is a perfect model for a free market economy. Its economy is mainly based on the tertiary sector (70% of GDP), which is largely dominated by finance and banking and partly by tourism. The remaining 30% of GDP…

Details
Moving to Switzerland

Moving to Switzerland

Switzerland, or more precisely the Swiss Confederation, is a federal state composed of 26 cantons. Each canton has its own parliament and government. Three languages are spoken in Switzerland: German, French and Italian. Since Switzerland is not part of the EU, it is not easy even for European citizens to move to Switzerland. German is…

Details