Are there jobs for immigrants in Poland? The answer is yes, there are employment opportunities even without knowledge of the Polish language, but only with knowledge of English. Immigration to Poland is therefore possible
Immigration to Poland, job opportunities
These job opportunities can be found:
- In BPO companies, especially for jobs such as managers, accountants, data analysts, sales, and customer service (call centers)
- In multinational companies, especially in Warsaw and other major Polish cities
Warsaw, the capital, is the largest city in Poland where most foreigners reside. It is therefore the most important city to consider, as many multinational companies and suppliers are based here. Krakow and Wroclaw also offer good opportunities in this respect.
BPO companies, which are widespread in Poland, mainly perform call center activities. In a call center, one receives incoming calls or makes outgoing calls. They are becoming increasingly popular as many companies delegate help and support functions to their customers, which are performed by call centers. Call center work is basically divided into inbound and outbound.
- Inbound: calls are not made, but received. In practice, these are customer service and technical help desk activities in which the employee provides information, answers questions, or solves customer problems.
- Outbound: calls are made to customers or potential customers. This involves telemarketing, telesales, reservations, surveys and remote polling, credit recovery reminders, product sales services, and others.
Sometimes the work is not done on the phone, but via chat or email
Salaries range from €700/month net upwards, in addition to benefits such as: free access to gyms, swimming pools and health insurance.
Find a job in call centers in Poland
To find work in these companies, there are two ways:
- by mention: an employee of the company sends your resume to the company’s human resources department
- by request: it is possible to apply for jobs or send a self-application through the company’s website
Below I show a number of websites for finding a BPO job in Poland:
- Accenture, American multinational consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
- Itselecta, a call center company based in Krakow
- Unicall, a multinational company based in Warsaw, Bydgoszcz and Rzeszow
- Telus, BPO also based in Gdansk
For those interested in teaching English, it will be useful to know the website E-korepetycje, where you can find people interested in learning the language or you can offer your services.